Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy New Year.....SALE now on!

Probably like many people I always feel a bit tentative in the first couple of weeks of a new year wondering what the next twelve months will hold?
2012 was such a big year for the UK with the Jubilee celebrations and the amazing Olympics that this year may seem a bit flat to start with as there isn't anything big on the horizon.  I really enjoyed it and I think it gave us all a new pride in Britain and being British and made us feel much more connected as a nation which was wonderful, but maybe this year we will be able to focus inwardly more without the distraction.  I think a lot of spare time was used getting involved and keeping up with events....I know I was finding myself standing in the ktichen motionless glued to the TV with an hour or more just drifting by following the rowing or something I have never been into before!
My inward focus for this year is simply to try to be more organised and use my time productively.... I know I neeed to concentrate more on my website etc and try to be more structured about my working day!!!   Easier said than done :-)

Firstly for the New Year I have a SALE on in the Etsy shop and new items added to the SALE page on the website....If you have a few spare moments take a look.

I wish everyone a very happy, healthy and properous New Year!  Lets hope 2013 turns out to be a really good year for us all.  

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment