Friday 3 February 2012

Flapper fabulous!


I love the Flapper era of the 1920's... just everything about it....the clothes, shoes and jewellery are an instant thing but I also really like the art from the period, especially graphic art like advertising posters and packaging. 
A pair of my earrings has been featured in an Etsy treasury by Sara and I love everything in it, it combines fashion with art, perfect for me :-)


Just a thought having done that link, wouldn't it be lovely if we could make Etsy mini's of treasuries either from the treasury page or from our treasury favourites page???  I know you can make one of your favourite items and for your shop but it would be wonderful to be able to share some of the beautifully curated treasuries....
Does anyone know if you can do that?

P.S. I have resolved the making a 'mini' problem by usung a widget from Craftcult :-)

NB : The deco brooch pictured is also featured in the treasury and is for sale by etsy seller eakerhouse.

2 comments:

  1. I've wondered the same thing! I love that idea..Thank you for sharing Carol!Lovely blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, I have found a site where you can make a widget and have tried it out on the blog, a bit slow to load but it works! Here is the link http://www.craftcult.com/treasury_widget.php

      Delete