Thursday 10 November 2011

Vintage Tootal scarves!


Vintage Tootal scarves are as popular as ever!
I have just added a really good selection to the website after several sold in a couple of days.
Even though we have had lovely mild autumn days so far sometimes you need a little something to keep your neck nice and cosy and free from draughts especially in the early morning or when dusk falls....
Tootal scarves are the perfect answer and they look great dressed up with a suit or smart jacket and equally stylish with casual denim and leather...
I have sold some fabulous ones over the years and have never kept any, so when I took a fancy to this one whilst I was ironing them all I decided to keep it for myself :-)

To visit the site and see the Tootal scarf selection click here

No comments:

Post a Comment